The Oase Filtoclear pressure filter has first-class filter performance and special functions, available either individually or as a set with matching pump.
Effective nutrient decomposition thanks to large filter surface and integrated UVC clarifier for the removal of pathogens, floating algae and turbidity. All operating elements are integrated in the cover. This allows the filter to be sunk into the ground at ground level and blends harmoniously into any garden landscape.
Cleaning takes place from the outside without opening the lid, suitable for ponds up to 30 m³.
Clear water guaranteed through the ideal combination of filter, pump and UVC technology
Easy Clean technology using the rotary dial on the filter top.
- The UVC clarifier eliminates algae and reduces pathogens. Then the "treated" water flows through the fine mechanical and large-pored biological filter elements of the filter unit that decompose the pollutants and clarify the water. Turning the rotary dial activates the cleaning function, then move the cleaning lever up and down to squeeze out the filter elements. Simultaneously clean water flows into the filter and forces the polluted water out of the unit, that decomposes pollutants and clarifies the water.
- Convenient cleaning thanks to patented Easy Clean Technology
- Almost invisible integration in the environment
- Combination of mechanical biological cleaning and effective UVC technology
- Including OASE Clear Water Guarantee
- Ideal for supplying higher elevated watercourses and architectural pools
- Patented Easy-Clean technology for easy and easy cleaning without opening the filter
- Cleaning and backflush function can be easily operated on the cover
- Possibility of monitoring the UVC clarifier, filter contamination and water flow-through
- Compact filter size with high filtration capacity - perfect for architectural pools and where there is little space in the garden
- High-quality, impact-resistant material
- Integrated in the natural environment, thanks to the possibility of in ground installation and the sandstone look of the cover
- Included: UVC clear rinse function for easy cleaning of the UVC unit
- Included: 2" hose connection
- Dimensions (Ø x H)380 x 750mm
- Rated voltage 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power consumption 36w
- Power cable lengthm 5.00
- Net weight 9.00Kg
- Guarantee (+ request guarantee) *Years2 + 1
- UVC power 36w
- Number of blue filter foams 5
- Number of red filter foams 4
- Pollutant level indicator
- Inlet connections 38/50mm 1½", 2"
- Outlet connections 38/50mm 1½", 2"
- Sludge discharge 38/50mm 1½", 2"
- Max. flow rate 12000l/h
- Operating pressure bar 0.2
- Suitable for ponds up to max 20,000 litres
- Suitable for ponds with fish stock 10,000 litres
- Suitable for ponds with koi 5000 litres