When fish show symptoms of bacterial infections such as ulcers, split fins, fin rot, mouth rot, red blotches, missing scales or clamped fins.
Bacterad can be used to treat flukes (trematodes) in the presence of sensitive species such as sturgeon, orfe and rudd, and is safe to use if Pond Salt Plus is present in the water at ‘General Tonic’ level.
Available in 3 sizes: 250ml, 500ml and 1 Litre
Active Ingredients: Acriflavine 80 mg/100ml Aminoacridine HCl 80 mg/100ml Formaldehyde 2260 mg/100ml
How to use:
- Shake bottle well.
- Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, and then pour evenly around the pond.
- Switch off UV for 10 days.
- Wait 10 days before repeating treatment or applying a different treatment.
- Allow plenty of time to observe the fish and take action in the unlikely event of a reaction.
- Do not use when the water temperature is above 30°C.
- Do not use in hot, humid, thundery weather.
- Do not mix medications.