Food especially formulated for baby egg-laying fish.
The ideal combination of nutrients and particle size for feeding baby fish.
You can't get away with feeding baby fish on adult fish food. Feed the fry in your aquarium with a food especially formulated for their physical limitations and nutritional demands.
Egg-laying fish have slightly different nutritional requirements to live-bearing fish. Liquifry No. 1 consists of minute particles suspended in liquid which readily disperse in the water.
The particles will give immediate nourishment to your fry, and you won't need to worry about them choking on the pre-soaked particles. Add a few drops soon after eggs are laid and the food will stimulate natural infusoria adding to the diet of your fry.
Add 1 drop per 4 litres (1 gallon) or 2-4 times per day. You'll notice the water becomes slightly cloudy due to the Liquifry food particles. Liquifry is a sterile product and will not cause disease or contamination.
Follow the pack instructions carefully. Interpet Liquifry products are also available for baby live-bearing fish and for growing baby fish.
- Minute pre-soaked particles suspended in liquid is the ideal food for delicate fry
- Ideal diet before fish move onto larger foods during growth
- Sterile product - will not cause disease or contamination
- Easy to use - simple dropper top bottle
- Safe -minute particles that will not choke delicate fry