Have a healthier aquarium with this easy and effective lighting timer with a gentle sunrise setting.
The easy way to give your fish and plants a natural and consistent light cycle.
Sometimes life can get in the way of perfect aquarium care, so it's good to know there are little tricks you can call on to make your life easier without your aquarium suffering.
How about this nifty LED Auto Timer and Sunrise Controller for starters?
You can be certain your fish and plants will always get the light they need, regardless of whether or not you're around.
Simply fit this compact little gadget inline between the lights and transformer, and you're ready to take things a little easier.
Once you've set up this timer, your lighting will run on a 10 hours on, 14 hours off cycle; perfect for encouraging healthy plant growth and keeping pesky algae at bay. It'll also help you keep excess power costs down as a bonus. And that's not all; the sunrise feature means your fish stay happy and calm as the lighting moves gently from night to day.
The LED Auto Timer and Sunrise Controller works with any Bright White LED, River Reef or Nano Aquarium.
- Pre-programmed natural lighting cycle: 10 Hours on - 14 hours off for a healthier aquatic environment
- Built-in sunrise feature to gently move your aquarium from night to day
- Compact design fits in with your existing kit
- For all: Interpet Bright White, Blue Moonlight, Colour Change LED units
- Assembled dimensions (HxWxD) 3 x 8.5 x 4cm