With EHEIM classic you have everything that makes up a good external filter.
By choosing a classic you won’t go wrong. Because you have chosen a reliable, millionfold tried and tested piece of equipment. All models perform to the highest quality standards. First class components and carefully matched features ensure perfect pump and filter performance. Additionally, you have the EHEIM quiet running, robust durability and low energy consumption.
Benefits of EHEIM classic external filter:
- Tried and tested
- Exceptional value for money
- Very quiet running
- Low energy consumption
- Long-lasting flexible silicon sealing ring in pumphead (for easy and safe replacement after cleaning)
- Can be filled with filter pads and/or loose filter media
- Comes with spraybar, inlet pipe, hose and installation accessories
- Versatile accessories
- Reliable standard in high quality
- Carefully matched components and features.
- The balance between pump performance and tank volume provide the best conditions for your aquarium.
- Pleasantly quiet running,
- robust durability, long service life
- low energy consumption
- Excellent value for money
Classic 600 includes the Following:
- Inlet pipe
- Installation accessories
Pump unit can be operated separately from the canister
The filter can be operated with coarse and fine filter pads. However, we recommend a filter media layering set up using EHEIM filter media.
A variety of accessories allow you to upgrade the features to meet your requirements.
Classic 600 Technical Specification:
- Voltage: 230 Volt
- For aquariums up to 600 litres
- Pump Flow Rate 1000 l/h
- Pumping head H 2.3m max
- Power 20w
- Container volume: 6.6 litres
- Filter volume: 6 litres
- Installation height: 180 cm
- Hose Ø Suction side: 12.0/16.0 mm
- Hose Ø Suction side: 16.0/22.0 mm
- Height: 400 mm
- Dimensions in Ø: 205 mm
- Freshwater and Saltwater
- Manufacturer guarantee: 2 Year