Blagdon Anti-Ulcer is a fast effective, easy to use treatment, excellent for treating pond fish for ulcers, bacterial gill disease and dropsy.
Use Anti Ulcer when fish are suffering any of the following: ulcer like sores on skin; gills are rotting, reddening around fins and skin; fish are emaciated , sluggish and have clamped fins; fish are dying without obvious cause. This treatment has a unique formulation to effectively treat against internal bacterial infections.
Anti Ulcer is harmless to filter and all species of pond fish, plants and water using wildlife.
This treatment acts against systematic bacterial infections such as: ulcers, bacterial gill disease and dropsy.
Available in 3 sizes: 250ml, 500ml and 1 Litre.
- Anti-Ulcer 250ml treats 2273 litres 2 doses
- Anti-Ulcer 500ml treats 4546 litres 2 doses
- Anti-Ulcer 1000ml treats 9092 litres 2 doses
- Effective treatment, unique active formulation
- For the treatment of ulcers, bacterial gill disease and dropsy
- Unique patented formulation
- Do not use with other fish medications
- This product can be used alongside any Blagdon Pond Water Treatment.
- Not for use on fish that are intended for human consumption
- Always shake well before use